We would like to clarify that our 8-week Thoughtful Thursday - Requirements of Participation (ROP) Webinar Series is open to the public for free on YouTube. However, in order to earn Continuing Education (CE) Credits and get a certificate for each course, registration and payment of $59.99 on shop.harmony-healthcare.com is needed.
This On Demand Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) QAPI Training (F944) Session provides attendees with instruction on the difference between Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement for all nursing home staff to be educated on by October 27th, 200.
The HHI Speaker to provide attendees with the most important concepts of QAPI, the elements of an effective QAPI program as well as the Requirements of Participation (RoP) educational items necessary for all staff QAPI trainin
All Staff Mandatory, Owners, Operators, Compliance Officers, CEO, CFO,
Administrators, Nursing Management, Rehabilitation Management, Physical Therapists,
Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Nurses, Reimbursement
Coordinators, Business Office Managers, Risk Managers, Safety Officers, and IT
This program will educate staff on the rules of participation resulting in better care for nursing home residents.
- Describe the difference between Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement.
- Identify the 12 Action Steps to QAPI development.
- Identify the RoP educational requirements for QAPI.
- QAPI Training Requirements
- The New Gold Standards – The Basics
- Dr. Deming’s Famous 14 Points
- CMS Compliance – Five Operational Strategies